Sony VTC5A 18650 Battery
Includes 1 x Sony VTC5A 18650 Battery
Brand: Sony Energy
Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
Discharge Current: 25A Maximum Continuous, 35A Maximum Continuous with an 80deg C cutoff
Style: Flat Top
Approximate Dimensions: 18.2mm x 65mm
Approximate Weight: 47.8g
• Storage & Transportation: When batteries are not in a device they should always be stored in a Battery case to prevent other materials from touching them, which may cause a short.
• Keeping the batteries at room temperature and not exposing them to extreme hot or cold temperatures.
• Alway's store batteries away from pets and children.
• Charging: When charging your batteries we always recommend an external battery charger, it is perfectly safe to charge your batteries in the device but for longevity and better performance of your batteries an external battery charger is the way to go!
• We highly recommend taking your batteries to your nearest Battery Recycling Centre. If Lithium-ion batteries are placed in normal rubbish they have a risk of going into landfill which may contaminate the land or groundwater. To find your nearest Battery Recycling Centre please visit: https://www.cyb.com.au/our-priorities/environment/find-a-recycling-centre
• Recommenced battery usage:
• Charge batteries for 4-5 hours initially. Do not leave on charge overnight or for extended periods. This will compromise the battery life.
• Detach the tank from battery/mod when not in use. An atomiser can leak liquid. Liquid in the battery can cause it to malfunction and void the warranty.
• For dual battery devices, batteries should be paired, for example, same brand, same specifications, bought and used at the same time to avoid battery unbalancing.
• For optimal battery life when not using them for more than 2 months at a time, keep batteries charged at half capacity charge or 3.7V.